With its slim-line design and new quick lock system for the unit base, the mecablitz 44 AF-1 i-TTL/i-TTL BL digital is the perfect solution for price-conscious amateur photographers. The clear control panel on the back of the unit impresses with its simple operation; offering a high level of functional reliability. The high performance design affords reserve power in any photo situation (max. guide number 44 for ISO 100/21deg. and 105 mm).
Depending on the camera, it has the appropriate application possibilities for any lighting conditions in TTL mode. The photographer can manually set up to 4 partial light levels enabling manipulation of lighting effects. With the appropriate camera model the mecablitz can also be synchronized to the first or second shutter curtain enabling variable options for creative lighting.
Depending on the camera, the Metz 44 AF-1 also offers a slave mode, making wireless TTL flash child's play - and opening up new dimensions in flash photography. Its motor zoom function (24 -105 mm), the fully swiveling reflector with flip-out reflector card and the integrated wide-angle diffuser (12 mm) afford the photographer additional creative scope.
•High max. guide number 44 for ISO 100/21° and 105 mm
• High flash number (e.g. 270 full flashes with NiMH rechargeable batteries 2100 mAh)
• Flash delay 0.1 – 3 seconds (depending on energy source and flash output)
• LED displays • Motor zoom for 24 - 105 mm illumination
• Integrated wide-angle diffuser for 12 mm illumination
• Flip-out reflector card for soft flash illumination
• Modelling light (permanent light to check the image illumination, subject to camera)
• Integrated autofocus flash metering
• Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display in camera viewfinder (subject to camera)
• Automatic unit shut-off Basic Flash Functions •TTL flash mode
• Manual flash mode with 4 partial lighting levels
• 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation (subject to camera)
• Automatic fill-in flash (subject to camera) Camera-specific flash functions • E-TTL / E-TTL II flash mode (Canon)
• i-TTL / i-TTL-BL flash mode (Nikon)
• P-TTL flash mode (Pentax)
• Four thirds TTL flash mode (Olympus / Panasonic / Leica)
• ADI flash mode (Sony)
• TTL remote mode (slave mode) in respective camera system Ready for the Future •Firmware update via integrated USB socket Power supply •4 x AA alkaline-magnesium batteries
• 4 x AA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries Accessories included • Operating instructions